Using sit-stand desks in your 24/7 operations center is a simple way to counteract the effects of long, often sedentary shifts. Consoles with adjustable height can also increase productivity by keeping operators alert and engaged.
When designing our sit-stand consoles, Constant carefully considers cable management, equipment access, and power and data requirements. The result? A console that meets your current needs but can adapt with your operations.
Monitors and equipment rise and lower along with the worksurface of Constant’s sit-stand consoles. In addition, our built-in cable management system conceals cables, protects hardware, and provides a clean, seamless appearance.
Constant has two sit-stand options in our standard console offerings: the Freedom and the Endurance. Both are well-adapted to the needs of mission critical operators, but a few key differences may help you make a decision between the two.
Similarities between the Freedom and Endurance Consoles
Both the Freedom and Endurance are sit-stand consoles built to meet Constant’s high standards for durability and aesthetics. We also ensure that our consoles have maximum functionality to make sure operators can work at optimal levels within mission critical environments. The Freedom and Endurance consoles both feature infills and cable trays as well as a mounting beam for equipment. Both consoles also include cable management and equipment storage as standard.
Freedom Console Differentiators
- The Freedom console has more cabinet space for equipment storage within the console base. It also features multiple cable pathways in comparison to Endurance’s one raceway, offering more capacity for cable management.
- An optional spline unit can be added to the back of the Freedom console, which will give the console greater depth if you have deeper equipment within the console. The spline also allows for easy back-to-back console mounting and optional wire trays for increased cable capacity.
- Freedom also features an integrated removable mounting bracket for easy hard wiring of electrical quad boxes.
- Due to COVID, many operations centers are implementing Plexiglass partitions between users. The Freedom console offers these optional panels which can be affixed to the worksurface for social distancing within operations centers.
- The Freedom console comes in standard sizes of 48”, 60”, and 72” wide with a work surface height adjustment range between 30” and 54”.
Endurance Console Differentiators
- The Endurance console, which is offered in both pods and rows, does not have a cabinet base structure, allowing for additional leg room and a more minimal appearance.
- As the base structure does not feature cabinets, the Endurance console has less overall depth than the Freedom. This is helpful when space is at a premium.
- The full depth tech cabinet comes standard with adjustable shelving and cooling fans but can also be fit with rack rails for equipment. If the tech cabinet is unnecessary, a hanging PC shelf can be utilized under the worksurface for easy access to equipment.
- Plexiglass partitions are also available for the Endurance console but instead of being affixed to the worktop, they are attached with removable clamps, preventing any permanent screw holes in the worktop.
- The Endurance console comes in standard sizes of 54”, 60”, and 72” with a work surface height adjustment range between 26” and 51”.
Constant Technologies’ Command Center Consoles
Whether you choose the Freedom or Endurance console for your operations center, you will be getting the best sit-stand consoles in the industry. Constant has over 30 years of experience creating console furniture for 24/7 operations centers all over the world. We’ve installed consoles in top organizations for industries including aerospace, finance, insurance, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and tech organizations — and more. Regardless of your industry, the sit-stand consoles we provide are thoughtfully designed and purpose-built for the rigors of mission critical.
Both the Freedom and Endurance are smart choices for your operations center. But sometimes, your needs are just too singular for anything “standard” to fit just right. Constant also offers design, manufacturing and installation of completely custom console furniture solutions built exactly to your requirements and aesthetic tastes. Shape, size, finish, storage capabilities — all of these are completely customizable with Constant.
To learn more and to receive a free design and budget consultation, contact us today.
Constant Technologies, Inc. provides AV integration for 24/7 video walls and custom operation center furniture. With 30+ years of experience, we can work with sensitive environments in the public and private sectors. Constant designs and installs projects of all scopes and sizes around the world. We also offer long-term service and support. We create solutions with the highest levels of security, aesthetics and functionality in mind.