Sales and marketing representatives from Constant Technologies had the opportunity to attend the second day of Zoom Info’s 2017 Growth Acceleration Summit on September 14, 2017. The event took place at the Revere Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts and focused on giving sales and marketing professionals the skills to grow and succeed in B2B marketing endeavors. Attendees had the opportunity to learn from industry thought leaders and network with fellow sales and marketing professionals in the heart of Boston.
With a goal of aligning sales and marketing departments, the summit explored actionable strategies, best practices from the industry, and proven techniques to foster a mutually beneficial relationship between sales and marketing teams.
Day 2 speakers included:
- Chris Voss: Founder and CEO of the Black Swan Group Ltd, Author of Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended On It, former lead international kidnapping negotiator for the Federal Bureau of Investigation as well as the FBI’s hostage negotiation representative for the National Security Council’s Hostage Working Group
- Jay Acunzo: Host of the award-winning marketing podcast Unthinkable, former digital media strategist at Google and former head of content at HubSpot.
- Seth Godin: Author of 18 books including What To Do When It’s Your Turn, speaker, and founder of several companies including Yoyodyne and Squidoo. Godin was a 2013 inductee into the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame.
- David “Finch” Guenthner: Executive Consultant for Afterburner, instructor pilot, and current member of the Montana Air National Guard. While on active duty he served on 80 combat missions in Iraq and Afghanistan and was awarded 4 Air Medals.
- Jen “Steel” Wade: Executive Consultant for Afterburner, founder and CEO of a flight school, and a former F-16 fighter pilot with 100 combat missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. Wade has received 5 aerial achievement medals and served as a Mission Commander and Forward Air Controller. Wade also received her Wing’s Company Grade Officer of the Year award.
- Dara Torres: 5 time Olympian swimmer and winner of 12 Olympic Medals. Torres was the winner of the 2009 ESPY award for “Best Comeback” and named one of the “Top Female Athletes of the Decade” by Sports Illustrated. In addition to being an athlete, Torres is also the author of Age is Just a Number: Achieve Your Dreams at Any Stage in Your Life and Gold Medal Fitness: A Revolutionary 5-Week Program.
The conference proved to be helpful, informative, and inspiring to Constant’s Sales and Marketing team. Heather Conover, Senior Project Manager, said “At Constant, we are always striving to bring our clients the best possible customer experience. Conferences like the Growth Acceleration Summit give us the chance to collaborate with other industry leaders as well as learn new tools to enhance our sales and marketing efforts. As a console furniture manufacturer and mission critical audio/visual integrator, we operate in a niche environment. It’s essential that we keep on the cutting edge to keep potential clients aware of our brand and how we can help them bring their operation center integration projects to the next level.”
Sales and Marketing Associate, Kelly Okerson added, “It’s important for each team member at Constant to remain up to date on the latest trends in the industry, especially as it pertains to their particular role. Not only does our sales and marketing team need to have sufficient knowledge of video wall systems and the latest in technology furniture so that we can communicate what our engineers, designers, and installers can do; we also need to ensure we effectively communicate in a way that resonates with our client base. Attendance at conferences such as ZoomInfo’s Growth Acceleration Summit reinvigorates our sales and marketing professionals. At the end of the day, we walked away with new tools to explore and refreshed creativity.”
“It would be hard to name just one highlight,” Okerson continued. “Each speaker had a unique perspective and delivery, and all of them had relevant key points I am excited to incorporate with our own strategies.”
Constant Technologies looks forward to continuing to attend industry events to meet and share ideas with fellow professionals. “There’s always more to learn,” concluded Okerson.
About Constant Technologies:
Constant Technologies, Inc. is a premier integrator providing mission critical customized audio-visual integration, technology and custom furniture solutions worldwide. With over 30 years’ experience, its seasoned team has access and experience with sensitive environments, such as Cyber Defense and Homeland Security. Constant designs, installs and services projects of all scopes and size to create solutions with the highest levels of security, aesthetics and functionality in mind. Our team works within a range of operations center environments such as Network Operations Centers (NOC), Security Operations Centers (SOC), Security Information Centers (SIC), Cyber Security Operations Centers (CSOC), Emergency Operations Centers (EOC), Fusion Operations
Centers, Joint Operations Centers (JOC), Tactical Operations Centers (TOC), Combined Operations Centers (COS), C4ISR Environments and Social Media Command Centers. We offer professional video wall integration and operation center furniture to give your team the space to operate efficiently. Please contact us today for a free design consultation.
September 15, 2017