The project process for building an operations center can be long. There are many factors to be considered and like any construction project, there are many components that must come together smoothly. At Constant, our decades of installation experience ensure that your command and control center is not just carefully planned, but flawlessly staged and implemented.
An important aspect of the process is the on-site surveys. This gives the Constant Technologies installation team a familiarity with the space as well as allows coordination with the client and other trades working within the space such as the electrical and low voltage teams. Some key punch-list items that are addressed at a typical site survey may be:
- Ensuring the blocking for all display locations or wall cabinets has been provided by the general contractor.
- Checking power has been placed at the audio/visual equipment racks as well as at designated displays and console positions.
- Verifying cable runs for audio/visual system are in place and labeled for termination during the installation.
- Assisting clients with determining cable entry points to the console. This sometimes is done with the aid of full sized templates.
- Examining loading dock and path from the dock to the installation space, ensuring path for unloading is clear
Throughout the entire process, we work side by side with your facilities department, architects and general contractors. We help you to make sure the whole installation moves smoothly and on schedule from concept through completion and the start of operations.
We know what it takes to bring your operations center seamlessly to reality. We have worked with clients on a wide variety of command center projects including Network Operations Centers (NOC), Security Operations Centers (SOC), Security Information Centers (SIC), Cyber Security Operations Centers (CSOC), Emergency Operations Centers (EOC), Fusion Centers, Joint Operations Centers (JOC), Tactical Operations Centers (TOC), Combined Operations Centers (COS), C4ISR Environments and Social Media Command Centers.
Contact us today to get started on your project.
- Project Coordination
- Freight Logistics
- Experienced Technicians
- Control System Programming
- After-Sale Support
At Constant Technologies, we pride ourselves on unparalleled customer service. We take great care in the integration of our command center solutions. After your project is installed, Constant remains close at hand for additional support whenever you need it. Our skilled technicians, engineers, and designers are readily available to answer any questions you may have. In addition, our custom service packages will guarantee support throughout the entire life of your operation.